GOVIS 2019 Call for Presentations Now Open!
The call for presentations for GOVIS 2019 is now open. We invite you to contribute to GOVIS 2019 - Kaitiakitanga-ā-Matihiko | Digital Stewardship, sharing your insights, inspiring case studies, and best practices by presenting at next year’s conference.
Reasons to Present
- Contribute to the community by sharing your key learnings and best practices around your digital stewardship journey.
- Gain recognition, enhance your professional credibility and share your passion.
- Through networking across the public sector with your information and technology peers, you’ll build lasting connections.
- Receive a complimentary day registration (on the day you present).
- Receive complimentary professional presenter training with Mindmeld Coaching.
Please submit a “call for presentation précis” by submitting your presentation idea(s) here. The call for presentations closes on 20 February 2019.