Become a GOVIS member agency
GOVIS puts highly relevant professional development at the fingertips of all your staff. We welcome inquiries about joining GOVIS. Click the Join Now link above to download the form.
- Post the completed form, with a cheque, to our address, GOVIS Incorporated, PO Box 5592, Wellington 6145
- If paying by direct credit/online banking, either post to us, or email it to GOVIS Treasurer
Membership costs $200 per agency, per year. Your primary contact will be sent a renewal invoice on each anniversay of joining.
Why should agencies join?
Membership entitles all staff in your agency (including contractors and interns) to
- attend networking events at lunchtimes
- participate in GOVIS online forums
- discounted registration at the GOVIS conference (approx $100 below the standard rate).
If staff in your agency volunteer to help run GOVIS, they get free attendance at the annual Conference.
Note: Non-member agencies can send people to the annual Conference for the standard registration fee.
Who is eligible?
GOVIS welcomes agencies meeting these criteria.
- All ministries/departments covered
by the Public Finance Act 1989, including intelligence and security departments
- The Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Offices of Parliament
- Crown entities as defined in the Crown Entities Act
2004 - includes DHBs
- Organisations and companies named in Schedules 4, 4A or 5 of the Public Finance Act 1989
- State enterprises as in Schedule 1 of the State-Owned Enterprises Act 1986
- Local authorities as
defined in the Local Government Act 2002.
GOVIS Conference 2011 - Connect: Image source GOVIS Inc.